Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thank You Jessica From Copy Cat Crafter!

Jessica was kind enough to award me
For this award, the blogger must:

  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post. Tell us seven things about yourself. 
  • Pass along the award to 6 newly discovered bloggers.  
  • Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.
    Seven Things About Myself

    1.  I trust my gut.  And it is very rarely wrong.

    2.  I love, love, love thunderstorms and listening to the rain.

    3.  I like to be on time for appointments (which sometimes makes me early, I find that to be a curse on some occasions :))

    4.  I love to have a good time with good friends, good food and good beer!

    5.  I need to work on being more organized.  Right now I call my house organized chaos.

    6.  The Max & Ruby cartoon annoys me....where ARE their parents???

    7.  I miss driving on two lane country roads and having every car that passes wave.  (This is probably because I was just visiting my small hometown...I hate the busy, congested streets of Tampa)


    N
    ewly Discovered Blogs (by me)

    1. The Sweetest Pear
    2. From the Random World of a Free Bird
    3. Away We Go
    4. Redefining C
    5. mish mash mom
    6. Creative Carmella

    These are really great and inspiring blogs for me, please check them out!



3 comments:

  1. I was just blog stalking you! And what to my surprise...I am #4 on your list! ALL RIGHT! Thank you! I just received this from Lesa @ Home Frosting yesterday too. So it's my post for today! =) Only my rules said to pick 1 newly discovered blogger. I so wished it would have said to pick 6! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carri, so funny because right when I got this message, I was leaving a comment on your post about the canvas you made for your mom!! You inspire me with every post! So happy that you have a blog I can stalk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Libby for the fun award! ...and thanks for posting pics of your cute new grandbaby! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!