Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Simple Project

  I have a couple of things going on, one is AWESOME and the other is devastating.  My hubby is coming home tomorrow from overseas for a three week R&R (he returns overseas in mid-August).  However, my brother-in-law, who is fighting lung cancer, is very, very sick and hospitalized in critical care right now.  He is the father of my niece, Randa Bliss, who just returned to Kansas from a visit with us.  To keep my head from exploding with stress and grief, I have tried to keep my mind busy and my body moving.  There is nothing like feeling helpless when you are far away from the people you love and want to support.  Please say a few prayers for my family.


The chevron stencil is from Tatertots and Jello

Easy project to hold important tiny pieces of papers that may get lost around the computer.

Thanks for visiting.

Libby :)

2 comments:

  1. Libby...so happy for you that your hubby is coming home for a bit...and so sad and heartbreaking about your brother in-law. I will be keeping you all in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmella...thank you for the prayers! I hear that he is looking a little better today and his orneriness is coming back :) I'm praying that's a good sign!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!