Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WOODLAND GNOMES

Hello! It's been awhile since I posted last....my neice is here visiting and we are motivating each other to get healthy. That means eating better {I'm doing Weight Watchers, she's doing Atkins} and working out A LOT. Zumba and Billy Banks have been kicking my butt! I love it though, I haven't felt this good in a REALLY long time. On top of that, I sold TWO of my party kits out of my etsy shop {www.libbysixproductions.etsy.com} can I get a "WHOOP WHOOP!!!?" I was so excited! However, my little man has been sick, sick, sick. Fever for four days now and a bronchitis diagnoisis, so antibiotics and breathing treatments for him. Also, my daughter, Heather, and grandbaby, Kayden, fly in tomorrow and they get to stay for two weeks! I cannot wait to get my hands on my little Kaydie Bug!!

In between customizing the etsy orders, creating and staging a Superbowl party, making a secret party kit {more on that to come}, I was able to finish up my Woodland Gnomes Party Kit. It is now in my etsy shop, but here is a peek:

Gotta have the Gnome beards!

Food tent labels


Cute banners!

Gift bags

Cupcake wrappers and toppers

Adorable {if I do say so myself ;)}

My handsome boy who wanted to be the "chef."
 If you are in need of a Woodland Gnome Party Kit for this Spring {baby shower, birthday party, gardening party for the little ones, or any occasion} check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Gnomes are the cutest little things! What an awesome party kit! I found you at a linky party somewhere... can't remember which... but I pretty much instantly became a huge fan! I gave you the Liebster Blog Award on my blog today. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!