Friday, March 9, 2012

Cowboy Baby

I forgot to post yesterday!!!!! I was busy working on a new party kit for my etsy shop and completely forgot! Boo to me! Anyway, I'll give you a sneak peek and hopefully I will finish it today and have it in my etsy shop tonight!
I'm loving my Silhouette Cameo!  Fun shapes like the silhouettes are so cute and easy!

 I'm excited about finishing the banners and I hope they turn out how I imagine them in my head....but we all know how that goes sometimes! 
 My little man has been dressing himself all week for school.  Today is a good day :)  Yesterday it was red plaid shorts with a bright orange shirt...yea, didn't really match.  Do you let your little ones dress themselves even if you're going in public with them?  I love that he wants to express himself and if that means wearing a power ranger costume or a completely non-matching outfit, I'm okay with that!

Have an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your the most understanding and awesome!! But you were just like him when you was little. You had your own drum beat too! Love that kid.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!