Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's Been A Year!

I can't believe that it was one year ago today when I started my little blog! Surprisingly, and thankfully, this year has flown by...why am I so happy about time going so fast? I'm ready for my husband to be home! He has been deployed now for 18 months {seriously *sigh*}. The blog has given me something to focus on and kept me busy, but my hubby will be home in a week and I'm so stoked!!! I will definitely need to be more organized and have better time management......it is going to be quite the adjustment when he returns. Honestly, I really haven't cooked a meal, like a sit down dinner, since August when we moved my middle daughter, Haley, to college. Hagan, my son, only eats a few different things, so he never eats what I make for myself and Hana, my daughter, so I think I may have forgotten how to cook a real meal! I'm so ready to have my have bestest friend, partner in crime, tag team member home!!!  This says it all......


                                                                         (source)

Yup, I kinda love the dude!  He's pretty awesome, no, he's really awesome!  Ok, I'm finished being sappy {but can you tell that I'm excited??}.  THANK YOU to all my followers!!!


I was also featured over at Sisters of the Wild West, please go check out their awesome site!  They are fellow Kansans!  Whoop Whoop!  Thank you ladies!



Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!!!