Sunday, August 14, 2011

NEED TO CREATE ASAP

I've a had a crazy couple of weeks!  I'm happy to be home, but it is strange only having my two youngest with me.  Haley is settled in to her apartment at college, Heather and baby Kayden will be here in a couple of weeks for a visit, and my hubby left today to finish out his deployment.  I would love to rest, but um, nope, not gonna happen!  I have a week to get everything together for Hagan's birthday party on Saturday AND gotta get that school shopping started and completed!  Anyone else leaving it all til the last minute like my silly self???  Thank goodness I'm in the mood for being crafty!  This is the only thing I've done since July 31st:

My husband found this table abandoned on move in day, so it was FREE!!!  Woop Woop!  We bought the chairs at Target on clearance for 12 bucks each, but couldn't find a cheap, small table, so we got lucky!  It is that cheapy-cheap plastic, dark forest green, popular about 10 years ago....you know what I'm talking about!  A single coat of Krylon's plastic paint in satin black and it looks awesome!  Has Haley used her balcony???  Yeah, NO.  It still looks nice though! :)

If everyone hasn't ditched me yet, please stick around!  I promise to share some great stuff this week and possibly have Sarah B. guest blog!

Libby :)


1 comment:

I LOVE comments!!!!