Thursday, August 25, 2011

My New Project

I actually have an empty room in my house since my daughter, Haley, moved to college!  It has been a very looooong time since we have had any extra space.  I was going to be doing a lot of room moving, but I decided that since Hagan doesn't sleep in his room, there is no need to let him have a huge room.  So, Haley's old room is going to be a guest/craft room.  This is my progress so far:
Before:
 
The colors she picked kind of reminded me of McDonald's, but it is a really light yellow and a super bright coral (NOT RED)

Why are men so clueless about color??  My husband thinks her room was tan and red.....


Hagan's artwork....permanent marker.  Yup, took about four coats of Kilz to cover it.

The guilty one "helping" me paint.
After:

After priming and cutting in around the trim.  I ran out of paint :(  I'll finish it Saturday!

 I'm pretty happy that I was able to get this much done in 2 1/2 hours!  Now I'm ready to start hanging stuff up.......

Libby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!!!