Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Another Quick Halloween Wreath

I have two coffee filter wreaths layered with straw wreaths that have Fall embellishments, one for the front door and one for the entry way.  I'm kind of obsessed with the coffee filter wreaths right now because they are so fluffy and crisp-looking (if that makes any sense whatsoever!), so I decided to add another one but with a Halloween theme.  
My supplies: coffee filters, a paper plate, hot glue, ribbon, craft paper, tulle and cupcake wrappers.  Glue down the filters.....

See?  Seriously used a paper plate :)


Halloween scrapbook paper, folded accordion style to make two fans that I glued together.


I had to make the fan circle big because, well, honestly, I didn't have enough filters to cover the whole plate.  Hey, it worked out!

I added some tulle between cupcake wrapper layers...almost finished

I hot glued the ribbon to the back of the plate and I was going to hang the wreath from a window, but it was competing with the banner that was already there, so I found the wreath another home :)



  So easy and super fast.  I just love the dark Fall and Halloween colors against the fluffy white! 

Libby :)

linking up here, here and everywhere:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!!!